Filtering image and audio
In Flowblade Movie Editor you can add a Filters to all clips to modify output image and audio.
- Click Right Mouse on any clip and select for example Add Filter -> Blur -> Pixelize from popup menu.
- In Filters tab: double click on a filter in the currently displayed filters group.
- In Filters tab: drag a filter from the currently displayed filters group to the Filters Stack table below.
Opening Filter for Editing in Filters tab
- Click Right Mouse on any clip and select Open in Filters Editor from popup menu.
- Double click on any clip.
- Parameters defing output are edited in the Filters tab.
- Clips will display small filter icon in the top right corner if a filter has been added to them.
- Clips will display grey filter icon in the center of the clip while clip is being edited.
- The filters that modify alpha channel only have effect if the clip they are attached to is mixed with other clips using Compositors.
Cloning Filters from other Clips
- Click Right Mouse on any clip and select Clone Filters -> From Next Clip or Clone Filters -> From Previous Clip from popup menu.
Deleting Filters from Clips
- Select filter in Filters Stack table and click Delete button above.
- Select filter in Filters Stack table and press Delete key.
- Select clip or range of clips in Timeline and select Clear Filters from application menu.